Note : These are my own personal ideas and not relate to anyone’s personal life.
When we were kids we all had a dream in our eyes. When we used to play with the friends many of us told I will become pilot, Doctor, Engineer, Zansi ki Rani, PM……..
When we were busy in connecting the molded toys, wires and things as our hobby and got satisfied when we did something great!!!!!
We had spent a lot of time when we were kids, in doing great experiments and producing funny results, we had lot of great ideas and implemented it.
As we grow, our priorities, destinies, way of thinking everything gets changed and which has to be as its lagging indicator of growth. You will always meet a kind of persons in the life which can turn your life either in to good or bad, which has huge impact on our lives. I agree to the fact totally, however we should accept the reality of the 80-20 principle here. At last it all depends on us to take good and make our way towards following the passion for our dreams. As Steve Jobs told, We cannot connect the dots looking forwards the only way you can connect them by looking backward. And you have to believe that somehow these dots will connect your future
I have so many great friends however I will always get surprised by them when I listen to their thoughts, ideas, future plans etc. They always talk about Castisum, Jobs, Salary, Status in the society, Money etc. I totally agree with the fact that everyone needs money to live the life but should it be destiny of life?
Do you not think that
we have changed a lot?
We are not connecting the dots of future?
We are not willing to work hard to make the world better place?
Innocent minds have changed their ideas?
Where are those days and those innocent mind thinking’s?
I am a strong believer that “There is always room for improvement for everyone”.
We have got a good education, good life and everything that we want, so can we all come together and bring back those innocent minds, ideas to fly freely to create something great, meaningful, instead of talking on something which is not of any use?
Because it doesn’t matter that how long you lived your life but what really matters is how good you live.
Best Regards,
Anant Shrote.
No comments:
Post a Comment